Criteria for becoming a member:
1. Has received Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
2. Has been baptized as a Believer by immersion.
Implications of becoming of a member:
1. Involved in worship, both corporately with other believers on Sunday and privately.
2. Accountable to other Christians in an ongoing way in true biblical fellowship, willingly
submitting to the loving rule of the Elders.
3. Active in ministry serving the Body of Christ for the sake of Christ, using spiritual giftedness for
the good of the rest, and giving of money and resources for the work of the Lord
carried out by this local assembly.
4. Responsible for being a witness for Jesus Christ, in our communities and seeking
to carry out our commission to: Walk As Christ Walked
Process of becoming a member:
1. Fill out a Membership Application.
2. Interview with Elders in Conference Room.
3. Complete Membership classes.
4. Two week announcement in the bulletin.
5. The Right Hand of Fellowship and Affirmation of Commitment.