- That the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, sufficient Word of God.
- That God exists as a Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man, totally sinless, was born of a virgin, and gave His life as a payment for the sins of the world.
- That since the fall of Adam all men and women are born sinners and are in need of salvation.
- That salvation cannot be earned in any way, but is a free gift received by personal faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ.
- That genuine faith results in a changed life (not perfection), and that all believers are expected to participate in service with a local body of believers.
*This is meant only as a brief survey of where this church stands.
For a more exhaustive treatment, the church constitution can be found under the "About Us" tab or are available upon request.*